[Clip] Re: escaping quote

  • SMYRU
    Message 1 of 13 , Jul 30, 1999
      Hello Claes,

      Friday, July 30, 1999, 12:04:31 PM, you wrote:

      > :getit
      > ^!set %image%=^$StrReplace(""";"";"^$GetSelection$";False;False)$
      > ^!info The result is ^%image%

      THANKS, THANKS, it worked, and I know were was the error - I got
      almost everything the same, just ^%imgsize% instead of
      ^$GetSelection$, and it was possibly uninitiated value (sorry, Perl
      behaviour). Sorry for nagging you with questions, blinds don't play
      cards as we say. Thanks a lot again.

      Best regards,
      SMYRU mailto:smyru@...