RE: [Clip] Consolidating Clips into a Template?

  • Christine
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 18, 2002
      Alan,
      I'm going to play around with your suggestions. I believed it to be a
      looping thing, and will try to work with finding text with the yes/no and
      If/Then statements.

      I admit to being too embarrassed about my code, because it's so rudimentary.
      I find code listed here, such as yours you mentioned for the HTML template
      colors thing, and the Find/Replace being discussed and fool with it, try
      different things, and learn a lot, but at this point, I'm so basic I can't
      put it up yet. I kind of want to figure out as much as I can on my own.
      But I appreciate the offer.

      Thanks!
      Christine