^!INC function?

  • steveadausa
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 15, 2002
      Hi Everybody,

      Is there any documentation on the ^!INC function?
      What is it? I couldn't find it in the help.

      Thanks,

      Steve Adams (NTP 4.9)
    • silvermoonwoman2001
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 15, 2002
        --- In ntb-clips@y..., "steveadausa" <steveadausa@y...> wrote:
        > Hi Everybody,
        >
        > Is there any documentation on the ^!INC function?
        > What is it? I couldn't find it in the help.

        Hi Steve,

        I recently discovered and reported that ^!Inc was missing from the
        clipcode.chm help file. Look for ^!Dec. They're on the same page.

        Another problem is that ^!SetArray points to the wrong page. That
        command can be found on the same page as ^!Set.