Re: Fixed -> (not always) Working Replace clip!

  • silvermoonwoman2001
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 12, 2002
      --- In ntb-clips@y..., h.paulissen@f... wrote:

      > If you wrote what I think you wrote you were asking us to test your
      latest
      > labour. So, I copied your clip and ran it, but I got an
      errormessage, there
      > is something wrong with line 52.
      >
      > ^!If ^$StrCount("Bypass Wizard";^%Param%;FALSE;FALSE)$=0 NORMAL ELSE
      > ABNORMAL
      >
      > I think there is something wrong with the ^%Param% variable (quotes
      not
      > being taken care of). I get this only when I run it with something
      filled in
      > in the find-field and None selected in the scope-modifications.
      >

      > Hugo

      Hi Hugo,

      I thought I had it nailed last night, and I really did have a
      terrible headache when I posted it lol. The last thing I did was add
      the None option to the Scope Modifications wizard and I must not have
      tested it after that. I got ahead of myself posting it. All you
      have to do to fix it is remove the quotes for the None on line 45.
      Its at position 451:

      _None=""| should be
      _None=|

      Sorry about that.

      Let me know if any other bugs pop out or if any improvements come to
      mind.

      Thank you,