Re: (not always) Working Replace clip!

  • hpaulissen
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 11, 2002
      Hi sheri,

      If any of
      > the prior s/r items has an unmatched curly brace in it (i.e., a
      left
      > OR a right curly brace): things look like they're working when you
      > select or enter text in the wizards, but the output command has a
      lot
      > of extraneous text from unchosen s/r lines in it.

      Join the club ;-)

      ("I'm only having problems with { and }
      appearing in the wizards (I guess if these appear in the ini, they
      are interpreted as some clipcode)." - quote from a few messages ago)

      I'm not sure it has to do with matching or non matching. The first
      curly brace "}" just is recognised as the end of the wizard. That's
      why I like Harveys approach better (you can insert all characters
      without difficulties in a plain document)...

      Regards,

      Hugo