Re: (not always) Working Replace clip!

  • silvermoonwoman2001
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 10 5:43 PM
      I've found a problem that can foul up my clip's result. If any of
      the prior s/r items has an unmatched curly brace in it (i.e., a left
      OR a right curly brace): things look like they're working when you
      select or enter text in the wizards, but the output command has a lot
      of extraneous text from unchosen s/r lines in it.
    • hpaulissen
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 11 1:03 AM
        Hi sheri,

        If any of
        > the prior s/r items has an unmatched curly brace in it (i.e., a
        left
        > OR a right curly brace): things look like they're working when you
        > select or enter text in the wizards, but the output command has a
        lot
        > of extraneous text from unchosen s/r lines in it.

        Join the club ;-)

        ("I'm only having problems with { and }
        appearing in the wizards (I guess if these appear in the ini, they
        are interpreted as some clipcode)." - quote from a few messages ago)

        I'm not sure it has to do with matching or non matching. The first
        curly brace "}" just is recognised as the end of the wizard. That's
        why I like Harveys approach better (you can insert all characters
        without difficulties in a plain document)...

        Regards,

        Hugo