Spaces Behind Clip Lines

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 2, 2002
      Hi Michael,

      (This was sent to my notetab-owner yahoo address for some reason
      - the mail return bounces. Anyway, you won't see the original.)

      Take out the space behind: "Set %bcol%=^$GetCol$ " That should
      take care off it, but I only looked at the Clip in mail.

      Check the option to trim blanks or something like that under the
      File or Document tab to take care of things like that after Save.
      It removes any trailing blanks.

      http://www.notetab.net