Re: [Clip] Small problem with Win32API DONE

  • Hal Brehe
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 26, 2002
      Thank You, Larry, Eric & Jody!!

      I appreciate the time you've taken to help me out of this API pickle.

      It might be helpful to others if I relate what I found today-- after Jody's
      message.

      I have MemTurbo, so I can keep good tabs on the quantity of RAM available.
      I've always had over 50Mb available and I figure NTP should run with that
      without problem.

      The problem ended up being caused by M$'s Intellipont trackball software. I
      had just installed their trackball this weekend, and it places an icon in
      the taskbar tray. I experimented by removing those icons, one at a time,
      then booting NTP. The result was when I removed the Intellipont trackball
      icon, the boot problem with NTP disappeared.

      Thank you all for your encouragement. I'm now just a tiny bit smarter than
      I was this morning.

      Best Regards,

      Hal Brehe