Re: [Clip] Re: Question about variables

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 23, 2002
      Hi Julie G,

      I guess I'm too tired and missing something. You don't have a
      wizard for the first set line below - I added it and some more below.

      ^!Set %WWAWPages%=^?[What page=_Index^=index.htm|Site Update^=siteupdate.htm||Banner
      Exchange^=banner.htm|Awards^=awards.htm|Guestbook^=gstbook.htm]

      ; ^!Toolbar New Document
      ^!Set %cmnd%=graburl http://www.someURL.com/^%WWAWPages%
      ^!Set %SaveText%=^$GetDosOutput("^%cmnd%")$
      ; If you want the text in a new doc, then use New doc above and
      ; ^!InsertText ^%SaveText%
      ; I'm brain dead, again, but it looks like either of the
      ; following two should work. I don't have GrabURL to test with.
      ;^!TextToFile "c:\temp\^%WWAWPages%" ^%SaveText%
      ; ^!Save As c:\temp\^%SaveText%
      ^!Jump 1
      ; Use ^!AppendToFile if you want to keep adding to the same file.

      http://www.notetab.net