Message Rules in MSOE 6

  • Ray Shapp
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2002
      Hi Group,

      I'd like to write a clip that will allow me to easily create message rules
      from the messages in a certain mail folder. For example, I'd like to manually
      move all spam messages from my inbox to a separate folder within MS Outlook
      Express 6, then run a clip that will use the contents of that folder to create
      the "Do not download it from the server" message rule for each message in the
      folder.

      If anyone has such a clip or one that could be adapted for this task, please
      point me to it.

      Thank you,

      Ray Shapp
      Watchung, NJ