[Clip] Re: Array-like entry storing for clips

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 29, 1999
      Hi Ray,

      >I have thought about the ^!Append also at last :-) That's it, use that
      >if needed. Remember to modify paths and file names.
      >--------------------------------------
      >^!Continue Closing all docs. Continue?
      >^!Close ALL
      >^!Set %file%=^?[(T=O;F="HTML files|*.htm*")Point file]

      I was wondering when you would see the light - I am glad you did,
      because I did not feel like making a clip and your's has more
      into it than I would have done. Thanks! :)

      Just came up on my new 350 AMD and other new parts - what a difference
      from my 486. :)

      In Jesus' Love,
      Bro. Jody Adair
      Prov. 3:5-7; 4:23

      Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves:
      be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.
      Matthew 10:16

      (o o)
      oOOo-(_)-oOOo

      http://www.sureword.com/kjb1611