[Clip] Array-like entry storing for clips

  • SMYRU
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 1999
      Hello list,

      Greetings to every notetaber!

      I am working on a script that extracts links from a pointed web
      file, checks whether they exist in a plain database and then
      reports user those not matched in that base. Does somebody have any
      idea how to store those entries that whould be not matched in the
      base? Array? It does not seem to work.

      regards,
      SMYRU
      smyru@...