RE: [Clip] Tell Me If I'm Right Please

  • ruben.biezeman@bakernet.com
    Message 1 of 3 , May 16, 2002
      E.g. you need:Command-line Parameters? (see help:)

      You can specify as many parameters as the command line can take. Each
      parameter must be separated by a space.

      /L=LibraryName:RunClip
      Changes the default Clip library to the one indicated by LibraryName
      (without extension or path). Optionally use RunClip to specify a Clip to
      execute once NoteTab is open

      Message 2 of 3 , May 16, 2002
        >> I'd like to make Notetab load a clipbook any time it sees
        a file with a
        >> certain name or extention. Or, I want to make it run a
        clip when this
        >> happens. Right now, I think the only way for me to do
        that is make a

        >E.g. you need:Command-line Parameters? (see help:)

        No, he needs NoteTab to open the HTML-library every time he
        opens a file
        with .html extension or Robot Battle library when he opens a
        .prg-file and
        so on.
        I would also be interested if this can be done!
        (And if it can't, it would be an excellent feature for the
        next release, Eric! ;)

        -Ville
        Message 3 of 3 , May 16, 2002
          Hi Jim,

          If you can stand a loop you can do the following having the same
          Library open all the time, although you might do it off the
          Clipbar.

          ^!Delay 1
          ^!IfSame ".txt" "^$GetExt(^##)$ Next else Skip_-1

          http://www.notetab.net