Re: [Clip] Which Labels Are Above Fields

    Message 1 of 2 , May 6, 2002
      Hi James,

      I cannot remember ever seeing a wizard with the fields having the
      label/description on the left of the field. You might be
      speaking of within each field itself one can add some text that
      spells out that is the underlying action with (in the Clip) a
      caret and equal sign not seen in the wizard field. I do not know
      why jaws does not read the label above the field other than it is
      like say the console text in the Find or Replace dialogs and not
      like it is a combo or list box. Eric will need to give you the
      technical side of it.

      http://www.notetab.net