NoteTab Pro 4.86d beta #05
- Hi everyone,
I have just uploaded beta #05 of NoteTab Pro 4.86d, which you can download
from the following page:
Please read the information contained in the Beta.txt file before copying
all the files to your NoteTab folder.
Changes in beta #05
* Added ^!Menu command to the Clip language. Use it to activate any enabled
command from the main program menu. The first menu name in the sequence is
the one that appears at the top of the main menu, followed by submenu names
(if any), and then the name of the final menu item to activate. You must
separate submenu items with a forward slash and leave out any ellipsis. You
should put double quotes around a menu name if it contains one or more
forward slash characters. The case of characters does not have to be the
same as the actual menu commands.
The following example opens the Font dialog box for the active document:
^!MENU Document/Font/Change Font
The example below inserts the date and time from the menu command (notice
the use of double quotes):
^!MENU Document/"Insert Date/Time"
* Modified the behavior of the Browse Folder dialog box under Windows 2000
* Fixed access violation error when opening UTF-8 files.
* Fixed a minor issue with incorrect line break character sometimes
generated when opening Unicode files.
* Modified the ^$GetShellFolder function so that it accepts the parameter
"My Documents" instead of the Windows value "Personal".
* Fixed spurious crashes when the new ^$StrAlign function was used.
* Updated the Clip Help file.
I look forward to your feedback!
Eric G.V. Fookes
Author of NoteTab, Mailbag Assistant, and Album Express
http://www.fookes.com/ and http://www.notetab.com/