required fields in input wizards

  • Greg Murray
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2002
      Is it possible to make fields required in an input wizard? I can't find
      this question addressed in the help. For example,

      ^!InsertText Name: ^?[Last name], ^?[First name]^p

      presents a wizard dialog, but if the user leaves the fields empty, the
      wizard accepts the input and inserts the text anyway:

      Name: ,

      Thanks in advance for any help on this.

      Greg Murray

      Greg Murray