Re: [Clip] making Expand Text work with clips

  • hsavage
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 29, 2002
      On 4/29/02 6:41 PM, dean martineau wrote:
      > Selecting text is a breeze. However, I want to use the expand text
      > feature to give easier access to the feature.
      >
      > Thanks
      >
      > Dean

      Dean,

      OK, call me a radical. First is a new clip to choose a block
      destination, then your 2 clips, modified.

      Beneath these 3 clips you'll find another clip, it incorporates all 3
      functions into 1 clip.

      Run the clip;

      it asks you to choose a block destination.
      -
      it asks you to choose a block begin
      -
      it asks you to choose a block end
      -
      then the clip copies the block to the position you picked first.

      ---------------------

      H="XZ Destination"
      ; choose block destination and run clip
      ;
      ^!Set %p_rrdest%=^$GetRow$
      ^!Set %p_ccdest%=^$GetCol$
      ;^!Info ^%p_rrdest% ^%p_ccdest%

      H="Xmark"
      ; set block begin and run clip
      ;
      ^!Set %p_rr%=^$GetRow$
      ^!Set %p_cc%=^$GetCol$
      ;^!Info ^%p_rr% ^%p_cc%

      H="Zselect"
      ; set block end and run clip
      ;
      ^!Set %endrow%=^$GetRow$
      ^!Set %endcol%=^$GetCol$
      ^!SelectTo ^%p_rr%:^%p_cc%
      ^!Toolbar Copy Block
      ;
      ; moves to chosen destination
      ^!SetCursor ^%p_rrdest%:^%p_ccdest%
      ^!InsertText ^$GetClipboard$^%nl%

      ---------------

      H="X-Z Destination"
      ; choose block destination and run clip
      ^!StatusShow Set Block Destination...Press Ctrl+Shift
      :LOOP
      ^!SetHintInfo _CTRL+SHIFT to continue...
      ^!IfFalse ^$IsShiftKeyDown$ LOOP
      ^!IfFalse ^$IsCtrlKeyDown$ LOOP
      ^!Delay 3
      ^!IfTrue ^$IsShiftKeyDown$ LOOP
      ^!IfTrue ^$IsCtrlKeyDown$ LOOP
      ;
      ^!Set %rrdest%=^$GetRow$
      ^!Set %ccdest%=^$GetCol$
      ;
      ^!StatusShow Set block begin...Press Ctrl+Shift
      :LOOP1
      ^!SetHintInfo _CTRL+SHIFT to continue...
      ^!IfFalse ^$IsShiftKeyDown$ LOOP1
      ^!IfFalse ^$IsCtrlKeyDown$ LOOP1
      ^!Delay 3
      ^!IfTrue ^$IsShiftKeyDown$ LOOP1
      ^!IfTrue ^$IsCtrlKeyDown$ LOOP1
      ;
      ^!Set %rr%=^$GetRow$
      ^!Set %cc%=^$GetCol$
      ;
      ^!StatusShow Set block end...Press Ctrl+Shift
      :LOOP2
      ^!SetHintInfo _CTRL+SHIFT to continue...
      ^!IfFalse ^$IsShiftKeyDown$ LOOP2
      ^!IfFalse ^$IsCtrlKeyDown$ LOOP2
      ^!Delay 3
      ^!IfTrue ^$IsShiftKeyDown$ LOOP2