making Expand Text work with clips

  • dean martineau
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 29, 2002
      Hello. Thanks to Ville, my primitive clip library does what I want it to
      do. Selecting text is a breeze. However, I want to use the expand text
      feature to give easier access to the feature. One clip's header starts
      with x and the other with z, so I expect I can type x and hit f2, or z and
      hit f2, but this doesn't work. Comparing the syntax below with that found
      in the html library, where the feature works, I can't see any
      difference. Can anybody enlighten me? Here's my library:

      = V5 MultiLine NoSorting TabWidth=30

      H="Xmark"
      ;Set the place where we begin
      ^!Set %rr%=^$GetRow$
      ^!Set %cc%=^$GetCol$

      H="Zselect"
      ;Now move the cursor where ever you want
      ^!Set %endrow%=^$GetRow$
      ^!Set %endcol%=^$GetCol$
      ^!Setcursor ^%rr%:^%cc%
      ^!SelectTo ^%endrow%:^%endcol%

      Thanks

      Dean
      For the Baha'i Perspectives Radio Archive: <http://www.bahai-perspectives.org>
      For information about Sound Computing magazine or Top Dot tutorials:
      <http://www.sound-computing.com>