NoteTab Pro 4.86d beta #04
- Hi everyone,
I have just uploaded a new beta update of NoteTab Pro 4.86d, which you can
download from the following page:
Please read the information contained in the Beta.txt file before copying
all the files to your NoteTab folder.
Changes in beta #04
* Fixed an issue introduced in beta #03 that caused program settings not to
get saved when the Exit menu command or toolbar button was used.
* Fixed an issue in the ^$ExpandEnv("Str")$ Clip function that caused text
following it in the Clip script to be truncated.
* Fixed an issue when performing certain regex searches with tagged matches.
* Fixed an issue that occurred when performing regex searches * New method
used to launch default browser (if browser field is left blank in Options
dialog box). Hopefully, this resolves some of the startup issues reported
by some users.
* HTML Help is now launched as a separate process from NoteTab. Hopefully,
this resolves issues caused when switching between the Help and NoteTab window.
* Updated the Help files.
I look forward to your feedback!
Eric G.V. Fookes
Author of NoteTab, Mailbag Assistant, and Album Express
http://www.fookes.com/ and http://www.notetab.com/