RE: [Clip] NoteTab Pro 4.86d beta #03

  • ruben.biezeman@bakernet.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26, 2002
      A translate string into regEx (as clip-command as well as (optional)
      button(s) in Find replace would be nice.
      Every now and then I have impossible stings like:
      <B><A HREF=..\..\BIDOC\Boekenkast\bidoc12.htm?lib=1&boek=234
      onmouseover="Show_Time('Boek 234', 'Library 1'>K</A></B></FONT></B>
      to 'translate' form string to RegEx just for having the digits-sequences
      replaced with {\d}+ code stuff.
      Always missing a .,'" in the process.
      Good 'fun' & exercise for the long line ...
      Why do manualy wat a computer can do better ;)

      Kind regards,
      Ruben