Re: [Clip] RegExp Bugs

    Message 1 of 32 , Apr 25, 2002
      Hi Eric

      >>Exactly what I was trying to get across and is normal behavior
      >>for NoteTab and other editors according to Eric a long time ago.
      >>He was actually referring to replace "^p^p^p" >> "^p^p" WAS.
      >
      >The reasoning that I still hold <g>

      haha

      >does not apply to the regex above. The regex pattern (in beta #3)
      >can select all adjacent line breaks, which is not possible with
      >the regular (i.e. non-regex) search method.

      So, both of these should do the same thing then? But, it does
      not, the RegExp that is. I put 25 blank lines in a document and
      the RegExp below only took out 8 lines or there abouts per pop.
      My regular Clip and the standard way of doing it for me took them
      all out leaving me with two blank lines. b#3

      ^!Replace "\n\n\n" >> "\n\n" WARS
      and/or
      ^!Jump 1
      ^!Replace "^p^p^p" >> "^p^p" WAS
      ^!IfError Next else Skip_-2

      Happy Test'n,
      Jody Adair

      Message 32 of 32 , May 6, 2002
        Hi Ville,

        >> ^!Toolbar "Paste Block"
        >
        >This is an odd command, it doesn't work if the document is empty.
        >I hope Eric changes this to the next version...

        Re: Changes in beta #02 (24 April 2002)

        "* The Paste Block command now also works if the target document is
        empty."

        http://www.notetab.net