Autoreplace Question

  • mujty
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 21 5:53 AM
      Hi everyone,

      Quick question:

      %AR_KEY% will give me what the activating key was. This is very
      useful and I've been having fun hacking with it. However, is there
      anyway to get the original text that was typed. For example, if I
      have a clip named "if", it will be matched by "If", "IF", "iF",
      and "if", but I have no way of knowing EXACTLY what the user typed.
      Or do I?

      -- Mujtaba Ali