a question

  • Colette Banfield
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9, 2002
      hi all

      i know some of you are top-quality programmers and so i thought of you about a project i need someone like you to help me out with - there's this program called textstat http://www.lunerouge.com/gnu/textstat_e.htm - it cranks out a report about a document's properties - the creator of the program doesn't have time to make any changes to the program - maybe one of you could - i need two features added - i need a new statistic added to the report and that is a statistic for the number of pages that the document has - the second feature i need is for the program to generate batch reports for multiple files - of course i expect this to be a fee-based project if one of you has the time, skill and interest to take it on -

      thanks!
      colette banfield

      btw:
      i'm an assistant to august highland who does fiction and stuff - he is going to use the program for his literary work and the literary work of his writing crew - if you are interested, you can take a peek at his unusual fiction at these url's
      www.litob.com
      www.cultureanimal.com
      www.newliteraryunderground.com
      www.advancedliterarysciences.com