RE: Recognizing hex '0C' with Pro

  • Dick Gascoigne
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 5, 2002
      Thanks for the ^B suggestion. Yes, copying & pasting the 'box' (hex value)
      into the Search/Replace menu dialog boxs works OK, but pasting it into the
      search string field of the clip command does not work. Nor does IntToHex.

      My thanks to Ruben Biezeman for suggesting using a regex in the Replace
      command, with a \f to represent the Form Feed hex'0C'. Now I can easily
      find each End of Page, and with a simple loop and subtraction determine the
      number of lines in each page.

      Dick