RE: [Clip] Recognizing hex '0C' with Pro

  • h.paulissen@facburfdcw.unimaas.nl
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 4, 2002
      Hi Dick,

      I'm not sure, but have you tried copying the boxes themselves? If you copy
      the string that you want to search for the correct tokens normally are
      inserted in the replace-box after you hit CTRL+R.

      This works with tabs and hard returns, so it may well work with your
      FF-code...

      Hugo

      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 4, 2002
        Hi Hugo and Dick,

        Hugo, you gave a good way of finding what the tokens are! ;)

        >I'm not sure, but have you tried copying the boxes themselves? If
        >you copy the string that you want to search for the correct
        >tokens normally are inserted in the replace-box after you hit
        >CTRL+R.

        A page break in NoteTab is: ^B See Document | Insert Page Break

        http://www.notetab.net