[Clip] Re: Wish List

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 26 10:09 PM
      Hi Larry,

      > Besides it seems clumsy to me. You can replace xx with xx as
      > long as the thing you replace is replaced by the same thing and
      > I guess that would work, but it still seems clumsy compared to
      > just using the find function itself if you really don't intend
      > to replace anything.

      I agree with everything you said and when I posted I was really
      just thinking of what Bong asked in reference to the tool on the
      Toolbar, certainly not taking Find out completely. _I_ have no
      need for the Find Tool on the Toolbar. I only use it to find
      with and I can do that with the Replace Tool just using the Find
      half which is identical to Find except with Replace I get the
      bonus of Count Occurrences. :)

      Can you imagine all the problem reports if Find was taken off the
      Toolbar? :( I'd submit one myself even though I don't use it. <bg>