Re: [Clip] modify wsftp wizard to allow input of target directory?

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 18, 2002
      Hi Jonathan,

      >I'm trying to modify Jody's wsftp clip to upload files...

      Try using the Setup to add your paths. If that works, then open
      NtbUsers.ini in the Libraries folder. Look under the [WsFtp]
      section for the upload path. That is the format you will need to
      use. There are a few different upload path format paths I've
      seen; it is server/ftp-program specific. Here are some of mine
      presently. I have not updated it in a long time though since I
      use one-clickers (and Clipbar buttons) to upload the focused file
      in the background while I continue to work.

      UPath1="/notetab"
      UPath2="notetab/html/"
      UPath3="notetab/zip/"
      UPath4="Album/html/"
      UPath5="Album/zip/"
      UPath6="KJB1611/zip/"
      UPath7="Sojourner/html/"
      UPath8="Sojourner/zip/"
      UPath9="/html/"
      UPath10="/zip/"
      UPath11="mm/html/"

      You can leave the ^$GetValues(...)$ as is and just type over the
      existing entry in the field. Removing the "==" to a single "="
      is the key to it all.

      Is now:
      ^?{(H=6)Enter server uploadpath==_^$GetValue("WsFtp:UPath1")$...

      Change to:
      ^?{(H=6)Enter server uploadpath=_^$GetValue("WsFtp:UPath1")$...

      The "==" is covered in quite a few places in my Clip Class. ;)

      http://www.notetab.net