modify wsftp wizard to allow input of target directory?

  • jw
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 18 1:40 AM
      I'm trying to modify Jody's wsftp clip to upload files from my computer
      to an ftp server. I want to be able to specify the upload subdirectory
      rather than having many of them hard-coded for me to choose from as the
      clip is presently written.

      At present the code reads:

      /snip wizard code/
      %ServerPath%=^?{(H=6)Enter server upload
      path==_^$GetValue("WsFtp:UPath1")$|^$GetValue("WsFtp:UPath2")$|^$GetValu
      e("WsFtp:UPath3")$|^$GetValue etc etc

      and I tried:

      %ServerPath%=^?{(H=6)Enter server upload path}

      this takes input and doesn't give an obvious error, but doesn't deliver
      the file to the right subdirectory off the root.

      what is the correct code to use here??

      Jonathan
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 18 10:48 AM
        Hi Jonathan,

        >I'm trying to modify Jody's wsftp clip to upload files...

        Try using the Setup to add your paths. If that works, then open
        NtbUsers.ini in the Libraries folder. Look under the [WsFtp]
        section for the upload path. That is the format you will need to
        use. There are a few different upload path format paths I've
        seen; it is server/ftp-program specific. Here are some of mine
        presently. I have not updated it in a long time though since I
        use one-clickers (and Clipbar buttons) to upload the focused file
        in the background while I continue to work.

        UPath1="/notetab"
        UPath2="notetab/html/"
        UPath3="notetab/zip/"
        UPath4="Album/html/"
        UPath5="Album/zip/"
        UPath6="KJB1611/zip/"
        UPath7="Sojourner/html/"
        UPath8="Sojourner/zip/"
        UPath9="/html/"
        UPath10="/zip/"
        UPath11="mm/html/"

        You can leave the ^$GetValues(...)$ as is and just type over the
        existing entry in the field. Removing the "==" to a single "="
        is the key to it all.

        Is now:
        ^?{(H=6)Enter server uploadpath==_^$GetValue("WsFtp:UPath1")$...

        Change to:
        ^?{(H=6)Enter server uploadpath=_^$GetValue("WsFtp:UPath1")$...

        The "==" is covered in quite a few places in my Clip Class. ;)

        http://www.notetab.net