Re: [Clip] Selecting, finding, something

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 13 8:15 AM
      Hi Ville,

      >1) When using "^!Select 0", can I somehow make it leave the cursor after
      >the selection? Or is there an other command for this?

      Try ^!Jump Select_End, look up Jump in help.

      >2) How do I make the clip recognize if ^!Find doesn't actually
      >find anything?

      I do not understand your question. Do not use the "S" option if
      you want a message saying the search criteria was not found. Use
      ^!IfError Label else Label if you want the Clip to continue
      somewhere else if it does not find anything. Here is an example.

      :NextWord
      code
      ^!IfError ReStart else Exit
      code