Re: simulating mouse click with ^!keyboard command

  • hpaulissen
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 6 1:17 AM
      --- In ntb-clips@y..., "jaytee556" <Jerry.Treece@a...> wrote:
      > Is it possible to simulate a mouse click with the ^!keyboard
      > command? I am writing a clip that will go to a php page, tab to a
      > radio button selection. I then need to click on the selection.
      > Enter merely makes a submission without making the selection and I
      > haven't found how to do a mouse click.

      Jerry,

      If you know how to navigate to the different options on this website
      using the keyboard, you could consider to use some keyboard TAB,
      keyboard UP/DOWN commands before you use keyboard ENTER.

      Hugo
    • tenu@sci.fi
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 6 9:16 AM
        On 5 Mar 2002, jaytee556 wrote:

        > Is it possible to simulate a mouse click with the ^!keyboard
        > command? I am writing a clip that will go to a php page, tab to a
        > radio button selection. I then need to click on the selection. Enter
        > merely makes a submission without making the selection and I haven't
        > found how to do a mouse click.

        You could try NaughtyMouse:
        http://vc.softdepia.com/

        Jorma
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 6 11:51 AM
          Hi Jerry,

          I do not know exactly what you are trying but the spacebar should toggle the radio button on/off.

          http://www.notetab.net