RE: [Clip] Saving defaults in a valuelist

  • Martyn Folkes
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 5, 2002
      Hi Dick,

      This might do what you need (beware the long line!):

      ^!SetListDelimiter |
      ^!SetArray %temp%=1|3|5
      ^!Set %count%=0; %list%=1|2|3|4|5
      :Loop
      ^!Inc %count%
      ^!Set
      %list%=^$StrReplace("^%temp^%count%%";"_^%temp^%count%%";"^%list%";N;N)$
      ^!IfDiff ^%count% ^%temp0% Loop
      ^!Set %checkboxes%=^?{(T=A;H=10)Choose==^%list%}

      Martyn

    • Dick Gascoigne
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 6, 2002
        Thanks to all who responded. I actually did something similar to Martyn's suggestion just before I got it. Used a Set instead of StrReplace.

        It all came together nicely. Now we can take one huge print file with 1,000's of documents in it, and split it up to be sent to multiple printers simultaneously. With the capability to specify which printers are to be used via the checkboxes.

        Neat stuff. Not bad for a "text editor", Eric ;-)))

        Best Regards,

        Dick Gascoigne
        --
        Appic (S) Pte Ltd