simulating mouse click with ^!keyboard command

  • jaytee556
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 5, 2002
      Is it possible to simulate a mouse click with the ^!keyboard
      command? I am writing a clip that will go to a php page, tab to a
      radio button selection. I then need to click on the selection.
      Enter merely makes a submission without making the selection and I
      haven't found how to do a mouse click.
    • hpaulissen
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 6, 2002
        --- In ntb-clips@y..., "jaytee556" <Jerry.Treece@a...> wrote:
        > Is it possible to simulate a mouse click with the ^!keyboard
        > command? I am writing a clip that will go to a php page, tab to a
        > radio button selection. I then need to click on the selection.
        > Enter merely makes a submission without making the selection and I
        > haven't found how to do a mouse click.

        Jerry,

        If you know how to navigate to the different options on this website
        using the keyboard, you could consider to use some keyboard TAB,
        keyboard UP/DOWN commands before you use keyboard ENTER.

        Hugo
      • tenu@sci.fi
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 6, 2002
          On 5 Mar 2002, jaytee556 wrote:

          > Is it possible to simulate a mouse click with the ^!keyboard
          > command? I am writing a clip that will go to a php page, tab to a
          > radio button selection. I then need to click on the selection. Enter
          > merely makes a submission without making the selection and I haven't
          > found how to do a mouse click.

          You could try NaughtyMouse:
          http://vc.softdepia.com/

          Jorma
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 6, 2002
            Hi Jerry,

            I do not know exactly what you are trying but the spacebar should toggle the radio button on/off.

            http://www.notetab.net