Re: [Clip] Mysterious clip failure

  • silvermoonwoman2001
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 5, 2002
      --- In ntb-clips@y..., "Peter G Henry" <lungtroll@n...> wrote:
      > Hi Sheri
      > run the clip on win XP with 4.86d and the results matched the
      expected
      > result.
      > OK here
      > regards peter

      Thanks Peter. Its strange, but Walt says after uninstalling 4.86d
      and putting on 4.86c it works properly for him. Tyrell wrote me
      privately yesterday and suggested Walt might have needed keyboard
      delays (and suggested some changes to the clip to avoid keyboard
      commands altogether), but it seems strange that it works for Walt on
      4.86c and not d. He says his "About" screen on 4.86d had 4.86/np
      Full Version. Walt also said he posted to this group and his message
      never appeared. I checked the list of changes for 4.86d and one
      mentioned was changes to the RegEx engine.