Re: [Clip] NoteTab Pro 4.86d Pre-release

  • ...Tyrell...
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 3, 2002
      >I tried the new documentation and overall it is an improvement.
      >I have a suggestion for the Clipbook help file. The left window has to be
      >opened very wide to see everything. I would find it more convenient if the
      >prefix Clip Language was removed from each of the headings. You already
      >have the heading at the top and I don't think it needs to be added to each
      >subheading.

      I did think the same thing when I look at it the first time,
      but if you scroll the left window to its most right position
      and adjust the size a little you can end up with this

      - Labels
      - Variables
      - Events

      And chm will remember the window size, so the next time you only
      have to scroll it to the right side to get it in the right position.

      ... Love the chm high-lighting of the searched words ...
      ... chm Dislike, the not to be disabled keep on top feature
      (if used from menu/help), using clip to bypass it ;-) ...

      Cheers
      ...Tyrell...