Re: Opening large files with a clip

  • mbl60181
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 28, 2002
      Sorry, that didn't help... you probably missed the extent of my
      lazyness. The little piece of code sits on top of a large clip that I
      want to write to a new document. I just set these few lines of code
      on top of a big text file that I want to write into a blank document.
      See how lazy I am? If I leave the code off, it writes it out in a 1/2
      a second or so... I'm just too lazy to see if the doc I'm writting to
      has anything in it (actualy I'm just trying to play it safe, I've
      destroyed things before). Notetab does the clip lines just fine but
      then I think it needs to decide if each of the following lines are
      code or text. Thats where it starts to eat up time.

      Mike LaFountain
      lafmi01@...