Re: [Clip] To get a yes/no choice?

  • silvermoonwoman2001
    Message 1 of 24 , Feb 18, 2002
      --- In ntb-clips@y..., "Christine F. Muehling" <CF_Muehling@C...>
      wrote:
      > Sheri,
      > Here's a little clip I was playing with that I'm using to jump from
      my main
      > MC Editing library to my Cuisines, Categories, and/or sources
      Libraries:

      > ^!SetWizardTitle "Go to which letter?"
      > ^!LoadLibrary MC[Categories]
      > ^!Clip ^?[(T=L;H=8)
      =A|B|C|D|E|F|G|H|I|J|K|L|M|N|O|P|Q|R|S|T|U|V|W|X|AY|Z]

      > What I have done in those three is simply add an A, B, C, etc,
      clips (which
      > when clicked themselves return me to the top). From the Editing
      libarary, I
      > can pop back and forth to get things I'd need for that recipe.
      They're
      > static information, and a lot of them, so I moved them into their
      own
      > libraries.
      >
      > I think I prefer not switching back and forth to/from the
      documents, so I'm
      > going to stick with the Yes/No box. :)
      >
      > I still don't have a decent digest to Outlook clip, although I've
      been
      > playing around with them recently. (any ideas!)
      >
      > Christine

      Hi Christine,

      I confess that I don't understand what you're saying. What do you
      mean when you say your A-B-C clip returns you to the top? Top of
      what? I also don't understand what you're trying to do with the
      terms library. You could do the same thing I did with the outline
      document using the original clip document by using ^$GetClipText
      (ClipName)$ its just not quite as flexible as it is with outline
      format. I don't see why you're putting set statements in the term
      clips? I don't even follow what you mean by a digest to Outlook
      clip? Maybe you mean digest to Notetab? I use Eudora, but with it,
      I can edit a mailbox file directly because it in Ascii format. If
      I'm not mistaken you can do the same with an Outlook file. Please
      give a few more details. Also, what type of recipe files are you
      editing with the A-B-C and term clips or are you entering them in
      from scratch?