Re: [Clip] Project advise request.

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 18 1:37 AM
      Hi Hal,

      >I have around 3000 e-mails that have some gems of advise and
      >instruction on a variety of subjects.
      >
      >I would like to gain access to these "gems" by "linking" keywords
      >to each of the 3000 messages which contain that keyword or
      >phrase.
      >
      >The end product would be an alphabetized list of keywords and or
      >phrases which when "selected" would organized all linked messages
      >in a presentable sequence by date. The e-mails (I think) might
      >best be handled by converting them from the "mime" format into a
      >text format that would be readable by NoteTab. The end goal is to
      >provide all list members the ability to view all relevant
      >messages in an easy to use referenced form which could be up-
      >dated --- say every 6 months.

      I think I have a Clip on my Snatch-A-Clip page that will give you
      a word count and put them in alphabetical order with the letter
      of the alphabetic above each group of words, A, B, C...

      I do not know if that would help you out or not. Seems like a
      lot of work to me. ;) Some of the .hlp to .rtf tools, at least
      one I am thinking of will make an index out of key words. I
      forget the name of it, but it is a German product. HlpToRTF or
      something like that.

      http://www.notetab.net