Re: [Clip] 2 clipboard events

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 14, 2002
      Hi David,

      Good morning and top of the day to you!

      >I'd like part of a clip to work so that after I start it, it
      >turns the text I put into my clipboard into VariableA,
      >turns the second one into VariableB, and then turns the clipboard
      >watcher off and just runs the rest of the clip. How do I do
      >this?

      ^!Set %vA%=^$GetClipboard$
      :copy data to Clipboard, the press the Ctrl key momentarily
      ^!IfTrue ^$IsCtrlKeyDown$ Next else Skip_-1
      ^!Set %vB%=^$GetClipboard$

      You could use the PasteBoard to copy two "clips" have the
      PasteBoard Divider as a CR/LF. Switch to the PasteBoard which
      now contains data on line and two.

      ^!Set %vA%=^$GetLine(1)$
      ^!Set %vB%=^$GetLine(2)$
      ^!Close Discard