Re: [Clip] Re: Updated NoteTab documentation (PDF, CHM, HLP)

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2002
      Hi Stephen,

      >I've posted this message to both the notetab and the clips group

      Please do not post Clips to the NoteTab Basic List. TIA.

      http://www.notetab.net

    • ...Tyrell...
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 1, 2002
        At 23:12 01-02-2002 +0000, you wrote:
        >I've posted this message to both the notetab and the clips group as
        >I thought it may benefit both. Eric has provided some new HTML help
        >files, and Don Paul Beletsky on the Notetab group pointed out that
        >the HTML help is not currently linked into Notetab.
        >
        >To that end I've put together a clip that will lookup a clip command
        >that is currently highlighted in NoteTab within the clip help file.
        >Just adjust the clip to your help file's location...

        >H="HTML Clip Help"
        >;Temporarily store the clipboard contents
        >^!ClipBoardSave
        >;Set the clipboard contents to the current selection
        >^!SetClipboard ^$GetSelection$
        >;Launch the help file (your file location here)
        >^!Shell "C:\Program Files\NoteTab Pro\Help\Clipbook.chm"
        >:FOCUS
        >;Loop until we can set the focus to the help file
        >^!FocusApp Clip Script Help
        >^!IfError FOCUS Else NEXT
        >^!If ^$GetClipboardSize$=0 RESTORE
        >;Select the search tab
        >^!Keyboard ALT+S
        >;Paste the selection in
        >^!Keyboard CTRL+V
        >;List the topics
        >^!Keyboard ALT+L
        >:RESTORE
        >;Restore the original clipboard contents
        >^!ClipBoardRestore

        >I'd advise adding this to a clipbar if you can. Its also worth
        >noting that if no clip command is highlighted, the help file will
        >simply be opened.
        >
        >Hope this is of use to people until HTML Help is integrated into
        >NoteTab....
        >
        >Regards,
        >
        >Stephen Millard.

        You also might want add a extra focus command + test to prevent opening a
        new CHM help file if its already open.

        adding these two line in front off the ^!Shell command will probable do the
        trick.

        ^!FocusApp Clip Script Help
        ^!IfError NEXT Else SKIP_4

        Cheers