Re: [Clip] ^!IfTrue ^$IsCtrlKeyDown$

    Message 1 of 31 , Feb 1, 2002
      Hi Harvey,

      I've never had any problems with the Is[...]KeyDown functions at
      all. For speed one can simply just do the following. Nice,
      short and sweet, and everything is right there together w/o
      having to scroll all over the place to see what it does
      (especially for me since I seldom put remarks in my Clips).

      :-D
      ^!IfFalse ^$IsAltKeyDown$ Skip_-1

      >This method does work very well,...
      >
      >Thanks Jody,

      You are welcome!

      http://www.notetab.net

      Message 31 of 31 , Feb 7, 2002
        Hi Tyrell

        >> :-D
        >> ^!IfFalse ^$IsAltKeyDown$ Skip_-1
        >
        >copy, paste, run
        >:-D
        >:-D
        >:-D

        I don't know what you did, but it still works fine here. (:-D)

        <--- Copy below this line --->
        H=IsAltDown
        ; ^!Info 1
        :-D
        ^!IfFalse ^$IsAltKeyDown$ Skip_-1
        ; ^!Info 2

        <--- Copy above this line --->
        <--- Right click over a Library, and --->
        <--- Add from Clipboard --->

        http://www.notetab.net