Re: [Clip] ^!IfTrue ^$IsCtrlKeyDown$

  • hsavage
    Message 1 of 31 , Feb 1, 2002
      On 2/1/02 2:53 PM, Jody wrote:

      >Hi Harvey and Sheri,

      >>>Yes mam!
      >>>

      >Yes, it is. However...
      >
      ><--- Copy below this line --->
      >H=Navigate/Edit File While Looping
      >; Last updated 02-01-2002, Sojourner@..., jody
      >; http://www.notetab.net
      >
      >^!SetHintInfo Press Alt key to continue the Clip
      >^!IfTrue ^$IsAltKeyDown$ Next else Skip_-1
      >^!Info Continue running clip here
      >
      ><--- Copy above this line, right --->
      ><--- click over a Library, and --->
      ><--- choose "Add from Clipboard" --->
      >
      >Happy Clip'n!
      >Jody

      Jody and Sheri,

      This method does work very well, it just requires a little serious
      planning on where to place it in the clip you want to suspend. It could
      also be used as a subroutine or a called clip.

      You can set up a loop by changing Skip_-1 to a Label or leave as is and
      have a non-executing(passive) line such as the ^!SetHintInfo or a Label
      before the ^!IfTrue line.

      :NAV-ED-LOOP
      ^!SetHintInfo Press Alt key to continue the Clip
      ^!IfTrue ^$IsAltKeyDown$ Next else Skip_-1

      ;^!IfTrue ^$IsAltKeyDown$ Next else NAV-ED-LOOP

      Thanks Jody,

      hrs
      Message 31 of 31 , Feb 7, 2002
        Hi Tyrell

        >> :-D
        >> ^!IfFalse ^$IsAltKeyDown$ Skip_-1
        >
        >copy, paste, run
        >:-D
        >:-D
        >:-D

        I don't know what you did, but it still works fine here. (:-D)

        <--- Copy below this line --->
        H=IsAltDown
        ; ^!Info 1
        :-D
        ^!IfFalse ^$IsAltKeyDown$ Skip_-1
        ; ^!Info 2

        <--- Copy above this line --->
        <--- Right click over a Library, and --->
        <--- Add from Clipboard --->

        http://www.notetab.net