Re: [Clip] ^!IfTrue ^$IsCtrlKeyDown$

    Message 1 of 31 , Feb 1, 2002
      Hi Harvey and Sheri,

      >>> Is it possible within a clip to suspend processing and allow
      >>> the user to edit the document normally until one of those
      >>> keys, say the ALT key, is down?
      >>>

      >>Yes mam!

      Yes, it is. However...

      >> That is what I was so pleased about when we got the functions.
      >> It puts NoteTab into a loop allowing you to navigate and edit
      >> the file. Prior to that we had to do something silly like
      >> bring up the Find dialog so we could get behind it, because
      >> Info boxes, Prompts, Wizards, etc. will not let you get behind
      >> them. ;)

      In my haste, I sent in a Clip that does just the opposite of what
      you asked though even though it is dealing with the same
      function. (I had it on my default Clipbar already. The one I
      sent does this: as long as the Ctrl key is depressed when the
      Clip is run, files opened in NoteTab are sent to the Recycle bin.
      Another follows.

      H=RecycleFile
      ; Recycles files as long as the Ctrl key is down. -jody
      ; Tip: If files are open you do not want shut, edit the last one
      ; next to the rest of the files and NoteTab *should* prompt to
      ; save it at which time you can cancel. (At least it works in my
      ; head like that. <g>

      This uses the Alt key since, to me, it seems like it would be the
      least used of the three keys: Ctrl, Shift, Alt.

      <--- Copy below this line --->
      H=Navigate/Edit File While Looping
      ; Last updated 02-01-2002, Sojourner@..., jody
      ; http://www.notetab.net

      ^!SetHintInfo Press Alt key to continue the Clip
      ^!IfTrue ^$IsAltKeyDown$ Next else Skip_-1
      ^!Info Continue running clip here

      <--- Copy above this line, right --->
      <--- click over a Library, and --->
      <--- choose "Add from Clipboard" --->

      http://www.notetab.net

      Message 31 of 31 , Feb 7, 2002
        Hi Tyrell

        >> :-D
        >> ^!IfFalse ^$IsAltKeyDown$ Skip_-1
        >
        >copy, paste, run
        >:-D
        >:-D
        >:-D

        I don't know what you did, but it still works fine here. (:-D)

        <--- Copy below this line --->
        H=IsAltDown
        ; ^!Info 1
        :-D
        ^!IfFalse ^$IsAltKeyDown$ Skip_-1
        ; ^!Info 2

        <--- Copy above this line --->
        <--- Right click over a Library, and --->
        <--- Add from Clipboard --->

        http://www.notetab.net