  • gold76spirit
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2002
      OK, I haven't a clue...

      I need to provide a list of choices (preferably check boxes) from
      which the user can select any number of options. Their selections
      first need to be converted or read as a value and that number must
      then be inputted as the value of n in this XML tag, one entry per
      tag: <term type="soc" n=""> I tried to use an array, but that only
      works for one selection at a time, and I need to speed things up and
      allow them to select as many values as they need.

      Here is a short example of what my user needs to see as his choices:
      Art
      History
      Literature

      Let's say the value for those terms are:
      Art=200
      History=300
      Literature=350

      In the file, I need to see:
      <term type="soc" n="200">
      <term type="soc" n="300">

      I don't want the user to see the numerical value for these terms.

      Can anyone offer suggestions?

      Tnaks so very much!!! :-)
      GL