Re: [Clip] ^!IfTrue ^$IsCtrlKeyDown$

  • hsavage
    Message 1 of 31 , Feb 1, 2002
      On 2/1/02 10:32 AM, Jody wrote:

      >Hi Silver,
      >
      >>Is it possible within a clip to suspend processing and allow the user
      >>to edit the document normally until one of those keys, say the ALT
      >>key, is down?
      >>

      >Yes mam! That is what I was so pleased about when we got the
      >functions. It puts NoteTab into a loop allowing you to navigate
      >and edit the file. Prior to that we had to do something silly
      >like bring up the Find dialog so we could get behind it, because
      >Info boxes, Prompts, Wizards, etc. will not let you get behind
      >them. ;)
      >
      >H=RecycleFile
      >; Recycles files as long as the Ctrl key is down. -jody
      >; Tip: If files are open you do not want shut, edit the last one
      >; next to the rest of the files and NoteTab *should* prompt to
      >; save it at which time you can cancel. (At least it works in my
      >; head like that. <g>
      >:Loop
      >^!RecycleFile ^**
      >^!RecycleFile ^##
      >^!Close Discard
      >^!IfTrue ^$IsCtrlKeyDown$ Loop
      >
      >Happy Clip'n!
      >Jody

      Hi Jody and SMW,

      I guess it's my day to be dense. I don't follow the logic between
      SilverMoonWoman's email about suspending clip operation and Jody's
      answer with a clip to send files to the Recycle Bin.

      It's possible I misunderstood SMW's query in the first email.

      Please enlighten me.

      hrs
      Message 31 of 31 , Feb 7, 2002
        Hi Tyrell

        >> :-D
        >> ^!IfFalse ^$IsAltKeyDown$ Skip_-1
        >
        >copy, paste, run
        >:-D
        >:-D
        >:-D

        I don't know what you did, but it still works fine here. (:-D)

        <--- Copy below this line --->
        H=IsAltDown
        ; ^!Info 1
        :-D
        ^!IfFalse ^$IsAltKeyDown$ Skip_-1
        ; ^!Info 2

        <--- Copy above this line --->
        <--- Right click over a Library, and --->
        <--- Add from Clipboard --->

        http://www.notetab.net