Re: ^!IfTrue ^$IsCtrlKeyDown$

  • silvermoonwoman2001
    Message 1 of 31 , Feb 1, 2002
      Hi Jody,

      I am trying hard to grasp your example. Is the point of it is to
      click a clip with the Ctrl key down and have it discard all your
      documents? I don't understand, when do you get to edit the document
      while under control of the clip?

      I did try running the clip and after doing some things pressing the
      Ctrl key, but nothing happened.

      Sheri (feeling dumb)
      Message 31 of 31 , Feb 7, 2002
        Hi Tyrell

        >> :-D
        >> ^!IfFalse ^$IsAltKeyDown$ Skip_-1
        >
        >copy, paste, run
        >:-D
        >:-D
        >:-D

        I don't know what you did, but it still works fine here. (:-D)

        <--- Copy below this line --->
        H=IsAltDown
        ; ^!Info 1
        :-D
        ^!IfFalse ^$IsAltKeyDown$ Skip_-1
        ; ^!Info 2

        <--- Copy above this line --->
        <--- Right click over a Library, and --->
        <--- Add from Clipboard --->

        http://www.notetab.net