Re: [Clip] ^!IfTrue ^$IsCtrlKeyDown$

    Message 1 of 31 , Feb 1, 2002
      Hi Silver,

      >Is it possible within a clip to suspend processing and allow the user
      >to edit the document normally until one of those keys, say the ALT
      >key, is down?

      Yes mam! That is what I was so pleased about when we got the
      functions. It puts NoteTab into a loop allowing you to navigate
      and edit the file. Prior to that we had to do something silly
      like bring up the Find dialog so we could get behind it, because
      Info boxes, Prompts, Wizards, etc. will not let you get behind
      them. ;)

      Sometimes I run scripts that make a very large number of files in
      NoteTab. It is a pain to close them w/o saving, because you get
      prompted ...1000...xxx times. The following tiny tool works
      great off a default Clipbar! :) So,

      H=RecycleFile
      ; Recycles files as long as the Ctrl key is down. -jody
      ; Tip: If files are open you do not want shut, edit the last one
      ; next to the rest of the files and NoteTab *should* prompt to
      ; save it at which time you can cancel. (At least it works in my
      ; head like that. <g>
      :Loop
      ^!RecycleFile ^**
      ^!RecycleFile ^##
      ^!Close Discard
      ^!IfTrue ^$IsCtrlKeyDown$ Loop

      http://www.notetab.net

      Message 31 of 31 , Feb 7, 2002
        Hi Tyrell

        >> :-D
        >> ^!IfFalse ^$IsAltKeyDown$ Skip_-1
        >
        >copy, paste, run
        >:-D
        >:-D
        >:-D

        I don't know what you did, but it still works fine here. (:-D)

        <--- Copy below this line --->
        H=IsAltDown
        ; ^!Info 1
        :-D
        ^!IfFalse ^$IsAltKeyDown$ Skip_-1
        ; ^!Info 2

        <--- Copy above this line --->
        <--- Right click over a Library, and --->
        <--- Add from Clipboard --->

        http://www.notetab.net