Re: [Clip] ^!IfTrue ^$IsCtrlKeyDown$

  • silvermoonwoman2001
    Message 1 of 31 , Feb 1 7:49 AM
      Is it possible within a clip to suspend processing and allow the user
      to edit the document normally until one of those keys, say the ALT
      key, is down?
      Message 31 of 31 , Feb 7 12:14 PM
        Hi Tyrell

        >> :-D
        >> ^!IfFalse ^$IsAltKeyDown$ Skip_-1
        >
        >copy, paste, run
        >:-D
        >:-D
        >:-D

        I don't know what you did, but it still works fine here. (:-D)

        <--- Copy below this line --->
        H=IsAltDown
        ; ^!Info 1
        :-D
        ^!IfFalse ^$IsAltKeyDown$ Skip_-1
        ; ^!Info 2

        <--- Copy above this line --->
        <--- Right click over a Library, and --->
        <--- Add from Clipboard --->

        http://www.notetab.net