Re: [Clip] ^!IfTrue ^$IsCtrlKeyDown$

    Message 1 of 31 , Jan 31, 2002
      Hi Sheri,

      >I think if I want to use these commands without unexpected
      >results I will need to modify my bios Keyboard settings. In Bios
      >my keyboard is set to start repeating after 1/4 second, and
      >repeat 30 times a second. LOL. Possibly the Ctrl key also
      >sticks a little bit.

      Just tap on the Ctrl key, or try Alt or Shift to see what
      happens. If you ever need it, you can change your mouse settings
      for the time you need it, Good luck!

      http://www.notetab.net

      Message 31 of 31 , Feb 7, 2002
        Hi Tyrell

        >> :-D
        >> ^!IfFalse ^$IsAltKeyDown$ Skip_-1
        >
        >copy, paste, run
        >:-D
        >:-D
        >:-D

        I don't know what you did, but it still works fine here. (:-D)

        <--- Copy below this line --->
        H=IsAltDown
        ; ^!Info 1
        :-D
        ^!IfFalse ^$IsAltKeyDown$ Skip_-1
        ; ^!Info 2

        <--- Copy above this line --->
        <--- Right click over a Library, and --->
        <--- Add from Clipboard --->

        http://www.notetab.net