Re: [Clip] Simple clip?

  • Adrian/ Rosemary Worsfold
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 12, 2001
      I often use separate clips to do one task.

      H="List - unordered"
      <ul type="^?[Type of bullets==_Disc (filled circle^=disc|Circle (unfilled
      circle)^=circle|Square^=square]" align="^?[List
      Alignment==_Left^=left|Centre^=center|Right^=right|Justify^=justify]">
      ^&
      </ul>

      H="List items middling"
      ^!Replace ^P >> </li>^P<li> HAS

      H="List items surround"
      <li>^&</li>

      H="List remove breaks"
      ^!Replace "<br />" >> "" HAS

      Go from the bottom one up and you end up with a set of lines that were once separated by
      clickbook and they are done.

      Adrian Worsfold

      http://www.pluralist.co.uk