text editor with clips programming for Mac?

  • ryandavidwalker
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 16, 2002
      Hello,
      I've been using NoteTab for a couple years on my Windows machine. I
      want to recommend it to a colleague, because I like the clips
      programming feature so much. But my colleague uses a Mac. Does
      anyone know of a text editor for Mac that has a similar clips
      programming feature?
      Thanks very much.
      Ryan
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 27, 2002
        Hi Ryan,

        I do not know of any for a MAC.

        >I've been using NoteTab for a couple years on my Windows machine.
        >I want to recommend it to a colleague, because I like the clips
        >programming feature so much. But my colleague uses a Mac. Does
        >anyone know of a text editor for Mac that has a similar clips
        >programming feature?
        >Thanks very much.

        http://www.notetab.net

      • Piotr Bienkowski
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 28, 2002
          > Hi Ryan,
          >
          > I do not know of any for a MAC.
          >
          > >I've been using NoteTab for a couple years on my Windows machine. I
          > >want to recommend it to a colleague, because I like the clips
          > >programming feature so much. But my colleague uses a Mac. Does
          > >anyone know of a text editor for Mac that has a similar clips
          > >programming feature? Thanks very much.

          I've heard that the most recent Mac OSes can emulate Windows and run (at
          least some) Windows applications.

          HTH

          Piotr

          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 28, 2002
            Hi Piotr and Ryan,

            Virtual PC is one of Windows emulators and I heard of another,
            but cannot find the post. I cannot tell you how well the Clip
            code runs with it, but I was told that NoteTab runs great via
            Virtual PC.

            This is from my FAQ paste back for a MAC version of NoteTab. <g>

            "No, not at this time. We have heard it can be run on a MAC using
            programs like Virtual PC."

            I'll make that read better. Thanks again Piotr. ;)